Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Beginning.........

 1927


Video Clips:
•  First Date with Frank Olsen--MIA dance
•  Frank visited Hilda in Pocatello while she was in school
•  Aunt Fanny Nelson-Grandma Nash's sister--Hilda lived with her in Weston for 2 years
•  "I played it smart"  "I am going to give him a hard time."  Hilda played "hard to get!" Hilda turned him down several times.



Video Clips
•  "Harvest Moon" party
•  "I was proud to be anywhere with Frank. He always got the second glance because he was so good looking."
•  Frank loved grandma's golden hair and curls
•  Proposal/Engagement
•  Franklin County Sugar Store--Frank was mechanic




Video Clips
• Frank was a perfectionist in all the work he did
•  March 4, 1927--Logan, Utah Temple--rained all day long! (Hilda--23--Frank--27)
•  Trousseau Tea--"Those are the dumbest things!"
•  "Oh Poo" "We did not have a honeymoon!"
•  "I got the giggles" during my temple sealing when I saw my oldest brother Bart. "He looked just like a baker."
•  Lived in Weston in an apartment
•  Built home next to Frank's dad and he worked with his Dad








No comments:

Post a Comment